Back in November of 2007, Richard Dominguez and I decided to use the power of the internet to apply peer pressure to each other. The goal was to make certain we both stayed focused on creating art. It grew into the site known as Antithesis Art. I originally wrote the site in PHP, CSS, and created a back end using MySQL. It was an excellent exercise and forced me to learn things I wouldn’t have otherwise. As we added additional people to the fun, the administrative duties piled up. The back end was inelegant and had a VERY steep learning curve, so I ended up doing all of the administrative work to keep the content updated. Eventually this led to a long ugly hiatus.